Saturday, November 19, 2011

Question on the Size and Presentation of the Proposed Sign

Another thought about the proposed sign...  please leave your comments or thoughts...

" If a sign nominally has the potential for enhancing home values, then I wonder if that depends on how it compares with other community signs in the area.  

Some of the nearby communities have larger, masonry signs, or gate houses, so I wonder if the sign you suggest - beautiful as it seems by itself - might convey a degree of inferiority to other communities, due to its size or materials?.

To be clear, I applaud your initiative, and I truly appreciate any neighbor's efforts to improve their home and yard.   When it comes to investing in this signage, though, these are my initial thoughts, and I'd certainly welcome your (or others') views.

No comments:

Post a Comment